It will be available in black, white, and a new gold color.
But the 6.1-inch will debut in gray, white, blue, red and orange colors.
The second generation iPhone X will still come in black and white, but this time a gold option is being added to the mix.
In a bit of a twist, Kuo didn't mention green or purple, but the analyst said nearly every other colour could show up on 2018 iPhones, with the upcoming 6.1-inch iPhone X successor available in "grey, white, blue, red and orange", while the larger 6.5-inch version may come in black, white and gold.
It is unclear if the red color Kuo is referring to here is Product (RED) color or not. The company had taken a similar strategy with the iPhone 5c a few years ago when it launched the handset in a multitude of colors to attract young consumers. For around $900 there will be a new 5.8-inch iPhone with a dual camera, OLED screen and a choice of Gold, Space Grey and Silver colors.
Nonetheless, for more on the possible colors for Apple's 2018 iPhones, follow on over to 9to5Mac.
Tech experts have claimed that Apple will equip a future iPhone with a new type of power supply which could mean a lot of people's old plugs are made redundant. Based on the report it is believed that the 6.1-inch LCD iPhone could retail for around $700 wheras the larger, premium 6.5-inch iPhone will cost somewhere in the ballpark of $1000, just like today's current iPhone X.
- Amesbury victims poisoned by same nerve agent used on ex-spy
- Twitter blocks Hamas, Hezbollah accounts in Israel
- US Using DNA Tests To Reunite Children With Migrant Parents
- British government to ban gay conversion therapy
- Divers to check sunken Thai boat for missing Chinese tourists: Phuket governor
- OR woman calls 911 on black lawmaker canvassing neighborhood
- Federer walks out at Wimbledon in Uniqlo shirt, not Nike
- MoviePass explains how its new surge pricing will work
- Pompeo Heads Back to North Korea
- House of Cards Fourth of July Season 6 Teaser