The visit brightened the day not just for the patients but for the staff as well as evidenced by a photo shared on Twitter by pediatric nephrologist Patty Seo-Mayer thanking Gadot for her kindness.
A promotional image for the next film, titled Wonder Woman 1984, shows Gadot standing before a bank of TV screens showing Larry Hagman from 1980s TV show Dallas, among other things.
Wonder Woman had the best domestic gross of any DC Extended Universe film and - trumped by Batman V. Superman: Dawn Of Justice - the second best global gross.
Between the '80s setting, Kristen Wiig's casting as the villain Cheetah and Chris Pine's mysterious return as Steve Trevor, the Wonder Woman sequel is quickly taking shape. "Love, #SuperFan." It appears that the visit was a surprise for both the staff and the kids, and was an altruistic move on Gadot's part.
While in the DMV area, Gal Gadot chose to stop by a Children's Hospital to bring some cheer to ailing fans.
"Thank you SO MUCH for visiting my patients and colleagues at #InovaChildrensHospital!". "Next time, can you align your visit with my call schedule?"
Gadot, who is filming the Wonder Woman sequel in the DC area, was dubbed "a true Wonder Woman" by one staff member.
- $10M winner-take-all match between Mickelson and Woods
- Emotional Hamilton on pole for home British GP
- GOP senator warns Trump: Putin, Kim 'very cold-blooded, calculating'
- Maisie Williams bids a bloody farewell to 'Game Of Thrones'
- Dana White Says Brock Lesnar vs. Daniel Cormier Is Definitely Happening
- Turkey train derails en route to Istanbul, killing 10
- Mark Zuckerberg Leaves Behind Warren Buffett In The List Of Richest Persons
- Daniel Cormier Might Be The Greatest MMA Fighter Ever
- F1: Mercedes back team after Lewis Hamilton strategy error
- Manafort Asks Judge To Move Virginia Trial From DC Suburb To Roanoke