Gal Gadot donned her fake superhero outfit to do some real-world heroics over the weekend.
Check out other pics of Gadot, er, Wonder Woman in action.
"Thank you @GalGadot for visiting us at @InovaHealth Children's Hospital". It's unclear if she stayed in character for the kids, but the staff were clearly excited for the big event. It was while she was shooting in DC for the film that she took her time out to visit the children at Inova hospital.
There was even a post from a Dr. Patty Seo-Mayer, Pediatrician nephrologist, who provided another group shot of Gal Gadot with the hospital crew.
While Gadot has only been know as Wonder Woman in the United States for a few years, she has been proving she is worthy of the part for years. "The kids loved it...and so did the staff..."
The 33-year-old actress has recently been spotted in Washington D.C., where she has been filming Wonder Woman 1984, the sequel to the hugely popular 2017 blockbuster which raked in over $800 million worldwide at the box office, according to Variety.
That's no ordinary cosplayer: That's Wonder Woman herself. "Next time, can you align your visit with my call schedule?"
- Egypt sentences Lebanese tourist to 8 years over Facebook video
- First person removed from Thai cave on second day of rescue mission
- British PM appoints Dominic Raab new Brexit minister
- Starbucks Announces Plans to Ban Single-Use Plastic Straws by 2020
- Thanos Brings Balance To Reddit
- Bihar girl alleges gang rape by school teachers and students
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp' Buzzes to No. 1
- Manchester United sign Stoke keeper Grant - Premier League 2018
- Federer brings back the SABR at Wimbledon
- Russian Federation coach laments harsh end to World Cup dream