Sam Johnstone of Aston Villa during the Sky Bet Championship Play Off Semi Final:Second Leg match between Aston Villa and Middlesbrough at Villa Park on May 15, 2018 in Birmingham, England.
Manchester United have signed veteran goalkeeper Lee Grant from Stoke, the club have confirmed.
The 35-year-old is well known to the Vicarage Road faithful after spending two consecutive seasons on loan with the Hornets from Manchester United during the 2005-06 and 2006-07 campaigns.
Reo-Coker is the third free agent to link up with the Championship club for training, with former Middlesbrough defender Martin Cranie and ex-Baggies hero Kieran Richardson, who played a major role in their Great Escape to avoid relegation from the Premier League in 2005.
The 25-year-old joins for an initial £6.5m to become the Baggies' first summer signing.
Johnstone said: "I'm happy to be here. I've spoken to a lot of people about the club and heard nothing but good things", Johnstone told the West Brom website.
Johnstone has featured for Scunthorpe United, Walsall, Yeovil Town, Doncaster Rovers, Preston North End as well as Aston Villa in the recently completed season where they narrowly missed out on Premier League promotion.
He has made an immediate return to the top flight, however, with Watford holding an option over an additional 12-month contract should the goalkeeper impress.
- Tropical storm Chris is third named storm of 2018 Hurricane season
- European Leaders 'Scared to Death' Trump Will Pull US Troops
- Gal Gadot Dazzles Children’s Hospital In Full ‘Wonder Woman’ Regalia
- Samsung’s biggest factory will be inaugurated in India today
- British Brexit Secretary David Davis resigns over EU exit plan
- Tropical Storm Chris forms off the Carolinas, generating unsafe surf
- Nirbhaya case: Supreme Court upholds death penalty for three rapists
- Starbucks to eliminate plastic straws from all stores
- $10M winner-take-all match between Mickelson and Woods
- Brexit Secretary David Davis resigns