Britain's Princess Charlotte of Cambridge and Britain's Prince George of Cambridge hold hands with their father, Britain's Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, as Britain's Prince Louis of Cambridge is carried by his mother, Britain's Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge.
She clutched the piece of paper, which actually looks to be about a third of her size, to her side as the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, along with Princes George and Louis, exited the baby's christening on Monday.
However, on exiting the chapel with her family - today marked the first time the young royals have been seen as a family of five - Charlotte couldn't help but give her adorable signature wave to her adoring public.
Nicholas Van Cutsem, Harry Aubrey-Fletcher, and Guy Pelly are Prince Louis' godfathers. Soon, Prince William took it from her and this enabled her to dole out one of her signature waves, shares Harpers Bazaar.
Kate Middleton and Prince William left Prince Louis at home to attend the 100th birthday of the Royal Air Force Tuesday morning.
The duchess dazzled in a cream Alexander McQueen creation at Princess Charlotte's christening in 2015.
Louis was born on April 23 - St. George's Day, England's national day - at St Mary's Hospital in central London weighing eight pounds and seven ounces (3.8 kilogrammes). A royal source said it had been agreed some time ago that the queen would not attend and her absence was not due to any health issues.
The last member of the family to wear the lace number was Prince Edward and Sophie, Countess of Wessex's daughter, Lady Louise Windsor, at her 2004 christening.
"She loved all the old classics and Harry had the brilliant idea of starting a little library of first editions for Louis, Charlotte and George to enjoy as they get older".
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Prince Harry and Meghan Markle - were also present at the ceremony.
Princess Charlotte wore a blue smock dress and matching bow headband.
- Duchess of Sussex in Ralph Lauren for Prince Louis's christening
- Britain's Gove says Brexit plan is a realistic compromise
- Microsoft's $399 Surface Go is its smallest tablet yet
- Lando Calrissian Will Return For STAR WARS: EPISODE IX
- Alternative players to Gonzalo Higuain who Chelsea could look to sign
- George Clooney Injured in Italy Car Crash
- Boris Johnson resigns United Kingdom government, becoming second minister who quits over Brexit
- We'll show Thierry Henry he picked the wrong side
- Netflix Smart Downloads makes it easier to manage you downloaded TV shows
- England's squad all train ahead of World Cup semi-final against Croatia