Buffon spoke to the media as part of a press conference and also had the mandatory pitchside photos with chairman and CEO Nasser Al Khelaifi, as well as his family.
Buffon played alongside former PSG man Blaise Matuidi with Juventus last season and the former Azzurri star admitted that the France global encouraged him to move to Parc des Princes. I gained that status. I am going to bring all my energy, all my experience and all of my thirst to win to help my new club achieve all the great objectives it has set out for the future.
The legendary Italian goalkeeper this summer finally put an end to his time with Juventus, having won nearly all there is to win in football, except one notable thing.
"I know what dreams PSG and its fans have in their hearts. I think that the team has the character of the coach". "I will do my best to play at my highest level".
Rather astoundingly, George Weah was actually on the pitch when Buffon was thrust into the Parma first team for the very first time in 1995.
"At the start of the season, we can not immediately target only the Champions League - it would be madness".
That has now been confirmed, with the deal which takes Buffon to France including a 12-month extension option which could take him past his 42nd birthday.
Gianluigi Buffon during a training session at new club Paris Saint-Germain.
"PSG are the team that I followed the most in recent years because I was curious".
"Asked how much longer he can play for, Buffon admitted that he has stopped thinking about it and does not want to ask himself that question, because he feels it puts him in a negative situation".
- Trump says Putin meeting 'may be the easiest of them all'
- George Clooney hospitalized after accident while riding a motorcycle
- EU chief criticizes Donald Trump over attitude to European allies
- Kevin De Bruyne’s versatility paying off for Belgium at World Cup
- Alternative players to Gonzalo Higuain who Chelsea could look to sign
- 76ers remain 'atop the list of teams' that could land Kawhi Leonard
- Trump administration takes another swipe at 'Obamacare'
- Chris Paul wants to ‘Big Three’ the Rockets by adding Carmelo Anthony
- Brexit row: Jeremy Hunt replaces Boris Johnson as United Kingdom foreign minister
- President Trump nominates Judge Brett Kavanaugh to Supreme Court