The video of her celebration in the VIP box in front of a visibly sad Russian PM has gone viral over social media.
"The objective of the exhibition is to engage with football fans in Russian Federation and introduce them to Qatar's preparations for the World Cup", said Kayed.
He also converted a penalty in normal time in the last-16 win over Colombia.
Croatia hadn't advanced this far at the World Cup since the 1998 World Cup, which was its first appearance.
Croatia had also needed spot-kicks to get past a dogged Denmark in the last 16, but Modric insisted they would not be exhausted for the last-four clash against England at Moscow's Luzhniki Stadium on Wednesday.
In the other quarter-final match, England defeated Sweden 2-0 to secure their place in the semi-finals where they will be facing Croatia.
They can, however, be proud of their efforts, with a run to the last eight exceeding expectations for a side written off as no-hopers before the tournament. "Hope see you in Qatar 2022 or at least see Bangladesh vs Brazil playing a friendly".
Get breaking news alerts.
Goals from Harry Maguire and Dele Alli set up a last-four clash against Croatia in Moscow. How they're still held and revered", he said, adding: "I've met quite a few of those players and we know exactly how they're held.
Most importantly, they won for us, for the whole country. And Monday morning, Fifa's official facebook page too acknowledged it, uploading a post containing images of the World Cup fever that has gripped the country. We've already accomplished something big, but we want to do more, ' he told reporters. Every match at this World Cup is like that. "That in future we talk about them", said Blazevic, now 83, and known in Croatia as the "coach of all coaches". "But thank God we've shown our character".
"I think Raheem Sterling is an important player because he is fast and risky alongside Harry Kane", Dalic said in a press conference Sunday.
- Lando Calrissian Will Return For STAR WARS: EPISODE IX
- George Clooney involved in motorbike accident in Italy, reports say
- Britain's Gove says Brexit plan is a realistic compromise
- Serena Williams, Angelique Kerber roll into Wimbledon quarter-finals
- US says it will release, reunite 50 immigrant children
- Chris Paul wants to ‘Big Three’ the Rockets by adding Carmelo Anthony
- Boris Johnson resigns in major Brexit blow to UK PM Theresa May
- Dele Alli "confident" of World Cup glory
- Third rescue mission to save trapped soccer kids underway
- Apple Releases tvOS 11.4.1 for Apple TV [Download]