The monarch wore a blue double-breasted silk coat dress with mint contrast lapel and buttons with a matching hat, featuring a peacock feather. The royal has previously worn the earrings at formal occasions including the Garter Day ceremony and the State Opening of Parliament, and on Monday Kate sported pearl versions of the stunning design at her son's christening.
As an Honorary Air Commandant of the RAF Air Cadets, the Duchess of Cambridge has added her sparkling Air Cadets Dacre brooch to her lapel.
When you become a member of the Royal Family there are certain fashion guidelines one is expected to abide by. The mother-of-two finished off her look with cream high heels which featured a metallic contrasting toe-cap detail.
The Duchess of Sussex looked elegant and chic as she arrived at Westminster Abbey for the Royal Air Force Centenary service.
While Megan, the now Duchess of Sussex opted for a black fitted Givenchy dress, channelling her inner Audrey Hepburn. She strode alongside Prince William, who, like his little brother Prince Harry, wore his full RAF uniform.
It was 100 years ago on April 1 1918 that the Royal Flying Corps and the Royal Naval Air Service merged to create the RAF - the world's first independent air service.
While this is a meaningful day for Will and Kate's third child, July 9 already marks a memorable date for the Royal clan: It was on this day in 1947 that Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip announced their engagement, and posed for photos at Buckingham Palace.
The event also marked another stop in what is a very busy itinerary for the newlywed royal couple, who will fly to Dublin soon after the celebrations, where as well as attending meetings with Irish President Michael Higgins and Prime Minister Leo Varadkar, the royal couple will visit the home of Gaelic football and the country's most popular university. Meghan's signature face-framing tendrils were nowhere to be seen.
- Lando Calrissian Will Return For STAR WARS: EPISODE IX
- Third rescue mission to save trapped soccer kids underway
- 'Miracle': Montana Authorities Find Abandoned Infant Alive Who Was Buried
- Chris Paul wants to ‘Big Three’ the Rockets by adding Carmelo Anthony
- Thai caves: 9th boy saved on day 3 of Tham Luang rescue
- Ministry calls on India to resist Chinese pressure
- Manchester United vs Leicester City to kick off 2018/2019 Premier League season
- All 12 boys and their football trainer 'pulled from flooded Thailand cave'
- Croatia fear England's Sterling in W Cup semi
- WhatsApp takes first step to counter fake news