Only this morning Meghan wore a stunning A-line Dior dress and an intricate Stephen Jones fascinator and we couldn't help but think of another iconic look after seeing it.
The stunningly simple yet impactful piece features, you guessed it, a bateau neckline and thin waist belt - two components Markle has donned on numerous occasions, such as her lovely olive green Ralph Lauren number she wore the day before to Prince Louis' christening.
The service will be followed by a fly-by at Buckingham Palace and another balcony appearance from the royal family.
The RAF, which is the first-ever independent air force, split from the British Army and Royal Navy in April 1918.
Other royal family members present today include the Queen, Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall. The flypast also included bombers, old and new, along with spy planes, helicopters and transporters.
It's been almost three months since the newest member of the British Royal Family arrived, and I think it's safe to say we've all been eager to catch another glimpse of the little guy.
According to a press release from Kensington Palace: "The Duke and Duchess will also have a moment for reflection at the Famine Memorial, before visiting EPIC, the Irish Emigration Museum, telling the story of the 10 million Irish people who have emigrated across the world".
The royal couple made their first official visit to Northern Ireland in March.
- Tour de France: Gaviria doubles up, van Avermaet keeps yellow
- First Pictures Of Lucas Torreira In Arsenal Shirt After Completing £25m Move
- Liberals rally on court steps against Kavanaugh
- George Clooney Injured in Italy Car Crash
- Trump administration takes another swipe at 'Obamacare'
- Prince Louis's christening to take place in the Chapel Royal
- Kevin De Bruyne’s versatility paying off for Belgium at World Cup
- Cristiano Ronaldo joins Juventus from Real Madrid
- Manchester City sign Riyad Mahrez from Leicester City in club-record deal
- Netflix Smart Downloads makes it easier to manage you downloaded TV shows