Perez is desperate to sign Neymar too but Hazard appears the more likely signature at this stage, with Diario Gol reporting that No. 7 spot has been reserved for the Chelsea man.
The 27-year-old has been a sensational presence in the Premier League and is only beginning to hit his peak.
Madrid have always been linked with a move for the 27-year-old, while the LaLiga giants could soon need to replace Cristiano Ronaldo. However, he has still not reached the peak of his career while playing at Chelsea even though La Liga giants Real Madrid are eager to secure his services.
"It is true that [Zidane] is special, but Madrid makes everyone dream".
"Zidane or no Zidane, the white jersey (of Madrid) is unique, but the blue sweater (of Chelsea) suits me well, so it does not bother me if I stay".
First and foremost, Hazard is focusing on the task at hand which is firing Belgium to a first ever World Cup Final. "As I've said 100 times before, I'm very happy at Chelsea". He's certainly good enough!
Olivier Giroud has admitted that there is little to separate Eden Hazard and Kylian Mbappe ahead of France's showdown with Belgium in the World Cup semi-finals. The competition ends this weekend, which is when activity can be expected in the transfer window.
- Trump administration takes another swipe at 'Obamacare'
- Guest list, godparents announced for Prince Louis' christening
- EU chief criticizes Donald Trump over attitude to European allies
- Boris Johnson leaves Carlton Gardens after his resignation
- Tour de France: Gaviria doubles up, van Avermaet keeps yellow
- Netflix Smart Downloads makes it easier to manage you downloaded TV shows
- At least 134 confirmed dead as Japan combs through mud for missing
- Singer Justin Bieber engaged to model Hailey Baldwin
- Look for Goals Aplenty in the Belgium v
- 76ers remain 'atop the list of teams' that could land Kawhi Leonard