Oscar-winning actor George Clooney was hospitalized with minor injuries after being involved in an accident while riding a motorized scooter in Sardinia, Italy, on Tuesday morning (July 10), according to local media.
The US actor, 57, was said to be riding his motorbike at Costa Corallina, Puntaldia, when he collided with a Mercedes vehicle on Tuesday morning, according to TGR Rai Sardegna.
Local daily La Nuova Sardegna said the 57-year-old Clooney had been headed to a film set on Tuesday when his motorbike was hit by a auto.
According to the site, George was said to be hit by a auto which suddenly changed direction at a spot close to a hotel.
La Nuova Sardegna says Clooney was knocked off his bike by a auto and sustained minor injuries.
HuffPost UK has contacted George's representatives for comment.
An NBC News reporter tweeted that Clooney has already been discharged by the hospital.
This is a developing story and will be updated when more information becomes available.
The stunning abode features two swimming pools, a tennis court and an incredibly colourful landscape.
Clooney is now filming TV drama Catch-22 on the Italian island.
Clooney is staying on the Italian island while he films a new TV series, "Catch 22", based on the classic 1961 novel by Joseph Heller.
- Dele Alli "confident" of World Cup glory
- Croatia fear England's Sterling in W Cup semi
- Microsoft's $399 Surface Go is its smallest tablet yet
- George Clooney involved in motorbike accident in Italy, reports say
- Duchess of Sussex in Ralph Lauren for Prince Louis's christening
- Jamie Redknapp delivers verdict on Jack Wilshere's move to West Ham
- Lando Calrissian Will Return For STAR WARS: EPISODE IX
- These are the semi-final matchups at the FIFA World Cup (SCHEDULE)
- We'll show Thierry Henry he picked the wrong side
- All 12 boys and their football trainer 'pulled from flooded Thailand cave'