"The gap has been big in terms of points not just for Liverpool but the chasing pack".
Watch Liverpool's second pre-season friendly of the summer, against Tranmere Rovers, live and exclusively on LFCTV and LFCTV GO on Tuesday.
Norwich City have reportedly enquired about taking teenage striker Ben Woodburn on loan from Liverpool. Still, overcoming such a devastating game in Kiev will be a massive challenge for the stopper, whether his performance was hindered by concussion or not.
Wilson, who scored twice in Saturday's 2-0 friendly win at Chester, believes his spell at Hull provided the flawless grounding to make the step up to the first team.
Gerrard believes they will be pivotal in bridging the gap.
"The starting 11 is very strong".
Goalkeeper is an area which fans want strengthening but Klopp seems set to continue with Loris Karius, who made two costly mistakes in the Champions League final even though it was later revealed he was suffering from concussion.
Fans in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland can watch the whole match live on LFCTV or LFCTV GO, while supporters across the rest of the world can watch live on LFCTV GO. That was, for me, the explanation and I thought: 'OK, come on, we need to check that'.
"Karius, to be fair to him, was getting stronger and stronger as the season when on", said the 38-year-old Rangers manager. But now I know a concussion isn't coming and going in a day - if you have one, you see it days later. Is he capable of parking that up, moving on and drawing from the experience? You make a mistake against Chester and it's a mistake.
"He is young so we don't want to bin a good goalkeeper because he does have the potential to be very good".
- The New Orange Is The New Black Trailer Just Dropped
- Raheem Sterling, England on collision course with Belgium in World Cup final
- Antonio Conte & brother send defiant message at training
- Russian Federation coach laments harsh end to World Cup dream
- British woman dies after exposure to nerve agent in Amesbury, U.K.
- Trump Administration Bullied Countries To Make Them Reject The Science On Breastfeeding
- Here Are Trump’s Reported ‘Final Four’ Picks for Supreme Court Justice
- England fan Joe Bass ecstatic after Sweden victory
- North Korea reminds Trump its nuclear weapons won't come cheap
- Wimbledon 2018: Djokovic races past Sandgren in opener