Orange Is the New Black Season 6 is on the way!
It's a whole new world in the official Orange is the New Black season six trailer, which finds our favorite inmates in a maximum security prison where the Litchfield women will be tested more than ever before.
That means we'll be getting at least two more seasons of the show and maybe even more than that.
And there's an investigation underway stemming from the riot last season but it looks like the Litchfield Ladies aren't going to snitch on any of their own.
Orange Is the New Black Season 6 followed the lead of the excellent debut season by introducing a massive, life-threatening cliffhanger in season five.
Check out the season six trailer for Jenji Kohan's prison dramedy below.
In the new trailer for Season 6 of Orange is the New Black, we see Piper (Taylor Schilling), Taystee (Danielle Brooks), Red (Kate Mulgrew), Suzanne (Uzo Aduba), Nicky (Natasha Lyonne), Cindy (Adrienne C. Moore), Gloria (Selenis Leyva), Blanca (Laura Gomez) and Frieda (Dale Soules) all having to get used to their new surroundings. Orange is the New Black changes things up dramatically by moving the Litchfield ladies out of Litchfield and dumping them in maximum security. While we wait for the end of the month, you can check out the new trailer of Orange is the New Black Season 6 below, provided by the Netflix YouTube channel.
This season, the inmates will also face the consequences for last season's prison riots; however, it's clear that the system definitely won't show these women any mercy. Will they take plea deals and turn on each other or band together and keep their bonds intact?
We'll update this with more information as it becomes available.
- Klopp: Concussed Karius not to blame for Kiev howlers
- Iranian teen arrested for dancing on Instagram
- Family Displays Son's Body Playing NBA2K, Wearing Kyrie Irving Jersey At Wake
- 'Out-of-control' Johnny Depp sued for alleged attack on film set
- Here Are Trump’s Reported ‘Final Four’ Picks for Supreme Court Justice
- Trump Administration Bullied Countries To Make Them Reject The Science On Breastfeeding
- Trump picks conservative Brett Kavanaugh for Supreme Court
- Trump names conservative judge Brett Kavanaugh as Supreme Court nominee
- Expect BoC rate hike next week, followed by a fall pause
- Wimbledon 2018: Madison Keys Upset, Alexander Zverev Advances