The announcement of Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin's engagement practically defined the phrase "breaking the internet", and fans out there are still shaken, keeping their eyes sharply peeled for any new developments.
Justin and Hailey have been inseparable since they made a decision to give romance a second shot in June. The couple was reportedly salsa dancing when Bieber's security asked onlookers to put their phones away.
It may seem that Justin and Selena's relationship is ancient history but let's not forget that the pair were involved with each other as recently as March of this year. Sharing a handsome photo of Justin, who is seen standing on a beach facing the beach, Jeremy wrote that proud is an understatement and he is really excited for the next chapter. A source told Us Weekly that the 25-year-old Gomez "doesn't care" about her ex-boyfriend's personal life anymore. The couple, who recently got back together after an on-off relationship lasting years, are celebrating their engagement in the Bahamas where they are now on holiday. One user wrote on Twitter, "I'll be going into hibernation to cry for the rest of my life".
Stunning model Hailey, 21, is the daughter of actor Stephen Baldwin. "Relationships at this age are already complicated, but I don't really like to talk about it because it's between me and him".
Baldwin tweeted her delight soon after Bieber posted.
Just two weeks ago Baldwin deleted all the Instagram pictures with her former beau, Shawn Mendes.
- New role for Daventry MP after resignations from Brexit department
- EU chief criticizes Donald Trump over attitude to European allies
- Sterling at heart of England World Cup bid despite goal drought
- Guest list, godparents announced for Prince Louis' christening
- LeBron James signs with Lakers
- 76ers remain 'atop the list of teams' that could land Kawhi Leonard
- Trump administration takes another swipe at 'Obamacare'
- Liberals rally on court steps against Kavanaugh
- William Dunlop Killed In Skerries 100 Road Crash
- George Clooney Injured in Italy Car Crash