A 2-0 victory over Malta in October, 2016 got Southgate's reign as Sam Allardyce's successor off to the ideal start and he's since managed to guide the Three Lions to a World Cup semi-final.
Police have identified one of the people photographed trashing an ambulance in London.
London Ambulance Service said there was "no excuse" for the vandalism which meant the vehicle was unable to respond to patients after suffering a smashed windscreen and dented bonnet.
Millwall Supporters Club has already raised more than £5,000 for the London Ambulance Service damaged in Borough High Street.
Tower Hamlets Police wrote on Twitter: "Fairly sure every single one of them will enjoy explaining to the courts why they thought damaging London Ambulance vehicles was the appropriate response to England winning".
After images of the destruction were shared with disgust online, The Millwall Supporters' Club were praised for starting a fundraising page to fix the vehicle.
"This vehicle is now off the road and unable to respond to patients".
Meanwhile at an Ikea in east London, fans marauded through the shop bouncing on beds in an apparent effort to celebrate at the expense of the Swedish furniture shop.
The 24-year-old has been the standout performer for Gareth Southgate's side this summer, making a string of wonder saves against Sweden to secure their place in the final four as well as saving a crucial penalty in the nail-biting shootout win over Colombia.
"Being both British and Swedish, we were on the edge of our seats during the game and we would like to say 'grattis!' (that's congratulations in Swedish) to the England team for getting through to the semi-finals".
There were jubilant scenes in homes, pubs and streets as the Three Lions clinched a 2-0 win over Sweden in a dramatic match in Russian Federation.
- Federer brings back the SABR at Wimbledon
- Iranian Dancing Videos Are Exploding Across the Internet
- Wimbledon 2018: Djokovic races past Sandgren in opener
- Family Displays Son's Body Playing NBA2K, Wearing Kyrie Irving Jersey At Wake
- Wimbledon 2018: Simona Halep loses to Hsieh Su-wei in third round
- Here Are Trump’s Reported ‘Final Four’ Picks for Supreme Court Justice
- England fan Joe Bass ecstatic after Sweden victory
- Expect BoC rate hike next week, followed by a fall pause
- Trump enjoying drama ahead making of Supreme Court pick Monday night
- Gal Gadot dresses as Wonder Woman to surprise kids at children's hospital