It might even end with an England-France final.
As is the case for the first semi-final, this match could go either way, and it will be an enormous test for both sides.
"I think Raheem Sterling is an important player because he is really fast and his combination with Harry Kane is really risky".
But there is a major doubt over the participation of Vrsaljko, who hobbled off with a knee injury in extra-time during the quarter-final win over Russian Federation in Sochi.
With Belgium's instability, Emily is predicting that France will win this semi-final match and make it to the final stage of the Fifa World Cup.
It will be 48 years when the teams would meet again, though in less significant circumstances, France defeated Belgium 4-2 after extra time, in the third place match of the Mexico 1986 World Cup. As part of a warm-up, they played a dodgeball style game, only they replaced the ball with a rubber chicken - because why not? With his absence, coach Martinez may have to change his formation.
Kane is two goals clear in the race for the Golden Boot , the England captain having fired the Three Lions into their first semi-final since 1990.
England on their part finally broke their decade-long jinx of spot-kicks in the last 16, and the likelihood of another penalty shootout can not be ruled out in the must-win-match between the adversaries.
Khunnai Cham, a 4-year-old macaque, picks Belgium as the victor of one semi-final match in the 2018 Fifa World Cup.
After all the wins in this year's remarkable World Cup run, Southgate & co play their own playlist full of their favourite "old-school" tracks on the team bus. Can we beat Croatia?
And so in England, 1966 seems but yesterday and the names of World Cup winners Bobby Moore or Geoff Hurst are present in English hearts and minds. What I would like is the England from before, but now they are very strong and we have to respect them.
- Microsoft's $399 Surface Go is its smallest tablet yet
- Brexit row: Jeremy Hunt replaces Boris Johnson as United Kingdom foreign minister
- Wimbledon 2018: Roger Federer cruises into last eight
- Chris Paul wants to ‘Big Three’ the Rockets by adding Carmelo Anthony
- WhatsApp takes first step to counter fake news
- Thailand boat accident: Death toll climbs to 33, with 23 others missing
- George Clooney taken to hospital after motorcycle crash in Sardinia
- Haiti protests carry on despite fuel hike U-turn; flights cancelled
- Turkey to Be Transformed as Erdogan Sworn in With Vastly Expanded Powers
- President Trump nominates Judge Brett Kavanaugh to Supreme Court