Asked by a fan on Twitter how the tiny tot was doing, Kylie said, "changing nearly every week now it seems like. she has the cutest personality (sic)". She didn't get those from me, she can thank her dad for those'.
Despite having the lip procedure at a young age, Kylie insists she's in no hurry to grow up and she's happy to make "bad decisions" and mistakes in the spotlight. I feel like my stomach isn't the same, my waist isn't the same. She was always super insecure growing up with thin lips, even saying that boys didn't want to kiss her because of it.
She continued, "She didn't get those from me, I think her dad has those". "And honestly, I'm finding I have to change my style a little because nothing in my closet fits me from before".
She wants to get back in shape and have "real abs", people.com reported. From then on, I just felt like I saw guys staring at my lips.
During an episode of her E! spin-off series, Life of Kylie, the new mom made a big confession, revealing, "I was 15 and I was insecure about my lips".
The proud mum also said that Stormi has big eyes like her. I have really small lips. She added that her baby girl also "has her forehead". "I actually have a three-head", she said in the video, demonstrating that she could only fit three fingers on her forehead. "I would have done the same thing over again". "I feel like I have fake abs right now; its just like genetics", she explained. "And I really want to like, gain my core back".
- Charlotte Tells Photographer He's 'Not Coming' To Louis' Christening
- British regulator to fine Facebook over data protection breaches
- The accessory that every royal member owns except for Meghan Markle
- Russian Federation recall Denis Cheryshev against Croatia
- What McConnell reportedly said about Trump's potential Supreme Court nominees
- Iranian minister calls Trump's order to Opec insulting
- Where to score a selfie with Trump Baby in London
- Trump Unloads On NATO Secretary-General Over Defense Spending
- Sei Young Kim Destroys LPGA Tour Scoring Record with NineShot Victory
- Man City medical scheduled for Mahrez