I would say the second one but we don't talk about that.
Karius, 25, was making his second appearance for Liverpool since his high-profile errors against Real Madrid in May's Champions League final, but Klopp defended his goalkeeper after he spilled a free-kick and Rovers scored from the loose ball.
"Two brilliant footballers make this mistake, which one was the bigger?" We had more chances to score, but then we conceded the goals, which is not nice. So let's carry on and make the best of these situations to learn from them, ' Klopp said after the Tranmere game.
The former Borussia Dortmund manager added that he believes that Karius will continue to be criticised until "he has a few fantastic games". Our job is to support Loris, that's our part of the deal. I've seen this situation 500 times at least in my life - bam, against the chest and the ball is going down.
"You [the media] can all stop it immediately - promise?"
"Never ask again, we will not talk about it - that would be great".
Liverpool are understood to be tracking a number of goalkeepers.
The 18-year-old opened the scoring after'just seven minutes at Prenton Park, sweeping a low finish home after being fed inside the box to get the Reds off the mark.
- In Turkey fired more than 18 thousand public servants
- Chris strengthens to a category 1 hurricane far off North Carolina coast
- Charlotte Tells Photographer He's 'Not Coming' To Louis' Christening
- Police question definitive link between Novichok cases
- United States woman wearing Puerto Rico shirt harassed as police looks on
- Where to score a selfie with Trump Baby in London
- Sei Young Kim Destroys LPGA Tour Scoring Record with NineShot Victory
- Woolworths recalls savoury rice after listeria outbreak in Europe
- Sterling is still vital for England despite lack of goals
- Amal Clooney's Husband Rushed to ER After Scooter Crash