Speaking of, Evan provided a comparison image between the Galaxy Tab S3 pen and the S4 pen.
This is apparently what the Note 9 will look like.
The front-facing camera, iris scanner and sensors all seem to be laid out identically too. Ditto for the placement of the buttons: power switch on the right side, volume rocker on the left and a dedicated Bixby button below it.
Samsung's Noida mobile phone plant, the world's largest mobile manufacturing factory that was inaugurated by PM Narendra Modi and South Korean President Moon Jae-in on Monday, will start production of high-end Galaxy Note 9 from the end of this month. So if both sets of specs are correct, the Honor Note 10 could be a serious competitor to Samsung's Galaxy Note 9 - especially so the price is firmly lodged in the mid-range bracket.
A recent FCC filing might have revealed the S Pen's new secret: Bluetooth connectivity.
Could the Honor Note 10 derail Samsung's Galaxy Note 9 plans?
This is because Samsung will have an "entry-level" Galaxy S10 option, which will exclude an in-display fingerprint reader - expected in the other two models. That means dual 12-megapixel shooters, with the main camera sporting a "variable aperture" that can switch between f/1.5 and f/2.4, and the secondary camera offering 2x optical zoom. Additionally, the Note 9 is also said to have 8 GB RAM, which will be the highest amount of RAM offered by Samsung in their phones.
- England - Croatia: the main defender of "Dnepr" may miss the match
- Southgate proud of England support after 20 years of personal hurt
- There was a maturity to Paul Pogba's game
- Houston Instagram model bit by nurse shark in the Bahamas
- Xherdan Shaqiri: Liverpool in talks to sign Stoke midfielder
- Cardi B Countersues Former Manager for Over $15 Million
- The Greenbrier: Kevin Na cruises to second PGA Tour title
- Loris Karius: Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp defends keeper after mistake in friendly
- World's Ugliest Dog dies weeks after winning dubious honor
- Harry and Meghan due in Dublin for two-day visit