A closer look at Meghan Markle's shoes.
They include Meghan's hairdresser George Northwood, who did her relaxed updo at the couple's evening wedding reception.
Markle kept her accessories in the same color family with a simple black clutch and wore her hair down - a contrast from the prim and proper chignon she wore earlier at the 100th anniversary celebration for Britain's Royal Air Force and upon touching down at Dublin Airport.
Collier told MailOnline: "The bun is quickly becoming the Duchess's signature look, so it's no surprise to see her sporting this style at today's ceremony".
After dazzling in a attractive cream V-neck dress by Alexander McQueen yesterday at Prince Louis' christening , topped off with a stunning Jane Taylor headband, the Duchess of Cambridge donned yet another lovely look by the British label.
Kate wore a pale mint Alexander McQueen design, while Meghan wore navy. According to the outlet, the royal family began the London festivities with a service at Westminster Abbey followed by a parade "of up to 1,300 serving personnel" and a commemorative flypast over the palace.
After touching down in Dublin this afternoon, the pair had a private meeting with the Irish Prime Minister Leo Varadkar.
Lincolnshire's RAF Red Arrows and the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight Lancaster will fly over Buckingham Palace for the flypast at 1pm.
One day you're shaking hands with the Archbishop of Canterbury at Prince Louis's christening, the next you're staring up at the sky to watch a military flyover at Buckingham Palace.
The Queen presents a new Queen's colour to the RAF at Buckingham Palace.
- Duke and Duchess of Sussex arrive in Ireland on first global trip
- Fearless France ready to show Belgium's Henry he picked wrong side
- Wimbledon 2018: Serena Williams breezes past Evgeniya Rodina and into quarter-finals
- This is what Meghan Markle wore to her first royal christening
- Singer Justin Bieber engaged to model Hailey Baldwin
- Brexit, stage right: how Theresa May faced down United Kingdom government rebels
- GOP ex-Sen. Jon Kyl will be the 'sherpa' for SCOTUS nominee
- Son of slain anti-Taliban politician among 20 dead in Pakistan blast
- British regulator to fine Facebook over data protection breaches
- Trump's Supreme Court nominee Kavanaugh woos Senate