So what are you waiting for?
Barclaycard presents British Summer Time - which has already played host to headliners in Roger Waters and The Cure - announced they would be screening the match to 30,000 lucky England fans who registered for a ballot.
While Southgate's waistcoat accumulates national attention, another item worn by the Three Lions boss has been credited with bringing luck to the team in Russian Federation.
England will play France if they reach the final and World Cup-winning goalkeeper Gordon Banks was in confident mood about the team's chances of victory.
England will face Croatia on Wednesday in their first World Cup semi-final match since 1990.
"I've got a amusing feeling that the momentum is so good, and, you know, especially now that we're all going to turn up with special Gareth waistcoats, and that can only help can't it", said fan Lee Walkup, 50. They'll be feeling a bit of everything - you've been there for the extra week now, you've been there for six, seven weeks, away from home and there's family and friends coming over.
1/12/16 England Manager Gareth Southgate poses after the press conference Action Images via Reuters / Carl Recine Livepic EDITORIAL USE ONLY.
Millions are expected to flood into England's pubs tonight in the hope of finding the most electric atmosphere to watch the game.
It will be just the third time France will be appearing in a World Cup final. He knew there was a chance to make history. They belong in the final four of this World Cup, succeeding where many other more illustrious, more experienced sides have failed in Russian Federation this summer.
However, through my crash course in the other* football, I keep finding more and more striking parallels in the trajectory of each team and their supporters.
England is ranked 12th in the world and Croatia 20th. "It has a slightly different feel for me, but it's nice to hear people enjoying it again", Southgate said.
- SA’s Kevin Anderson knocks out champion Roger Federer in thriller
- Kevin Anderson ousts eight-time champion Roger Federer from Wimbledon
- Cardi B announces birth of daughter and reveals name
- Dalic aiming to stop Kane
- Houston Instagram model bit by nurse shark in the Bahamas
- Kylie Jenner on Forbes cover for richest self-made women
- Princess Charlotte's cheeky comment to photographers caught on camera
- Russell Knox wins Irish Open at Ballyliffin
- Zlatko Dalic says Croatia's World Cup progress is no surprise
- US Tariffs Go Into Effect On Chinese Goods At Midnight