"Calling Kylie Jenner a "self-made billionaire' is like claiming you made soup from scratch because you opened a can and reheated it", while another posted on Twitter: "For f*** sake, if you start the 40-yard dash on the 39-yard line, you are NOT self-made".
According to Forbes, the businesswoman has in less than three years amassed a fortune of 900 million United States dollars (£680 million).
While fans of the beauty businesswomen rejoiced on the latest achievement of the youngest Kardashian-Jenner, others weren't as happy with the title she was given.
Kylie's inclusion in the list of the "self-made" wealthy was challenged on social media with critics noting that she came from a life of privilege.
On Wednesday, Forbes published images of a new cover showing Kylie Jenner with a subhead predicting the 20-year-old is "set to be the youngest-ever self-made billionaire". "Her story is not inspiring or motivating for anyone". Yes, she is nearly a billionaire. And, Dictionary.com chose to drop the definition of "self-made" at an expertly shady moment.
Kylie Jenner established her cosmetics company on 2016 when she was 19-years-old.
- Government reopens probe of Emmett Till slaying
- Netflix knocks HBO off its throne, as Emmy voters spread the wealth
- Narongsak promises last 5 survivors to be extracted faster tomorrow
- This Is the Most Tender Photo of the World Cup So Far
- Three Former Legends Named to 2018 MLB All-Star Game
- Rains strand at least 1,850, kill up to 69 in Japan
- NAB team to arrest Nawaz, Maryam at Abu Dhabi Airport
- Indian women’s team coach Tushar Arothe resigns from his role
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Lunch Date in Dublin
- Woolworths Recalls Frozen Rice Mix Amid European Listeriosis Outbreak