"All the celebrations and the songs they're singing back home, it inspires us as players to be able to sort of bring the nation together and put smiles on people's faces".
Henderson has started four of England's five 2018 World Cup games, as he was rested in the group-stage fixture against Belgium.
'It's down to us as a team.
"I spoke to him last night after the game and I said to him: 'Look". But it's not down to any individual or one player.
"That's what I have a focus on".
Pickford only made his full England debut in November 2017, just seven months before the World Cup in Russian Federation, but he made crucial saves in the team's round-of-16 penalty shoot-out victory over Colombia.
"He has absolutely emptied the tank for both England and Liverpool this year".
"They've been through a lot".
"I think he's had his fair share of criticism over the a year ago or so, but he's done so well over the last six months, really, especially after the start of the season".
"But he is not only a workhorse, he is a really good footballer as well so I am happy for him that he is getting a little bit of the light and it is well deserved".
He had a very strong World Cup and he also had a very strong Champions League run for Liverpool.
"I'm so pleased for him because he's a great person as well". "We had better keep him fit!"
- Woolworths Recalls Frozen Rice Mix Amid European Listeriosis Outbreak
- Unpiloted Russian Cargo Ship Reaches Space Station In Record Time
- Love Island’s Frankie Foster plans to make Samira Mighty his girlfriend
- Stormy Daniels arrested in Ohio
- This Is the Most Tender Photo of the World Cup So Far
- Narongsak promises last 5 survivors to be extracted faster tomorrow
- NAB team to arrest Nawaz, Maryam at Abu Dhabi Airport
- Sen. Baldwin won't back Trump's pick for Supreme Court
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Lunch Date in Dublin
- Thai Navy SEALs Share New Cave Rescue Video