That James signed with Los Angeles ultimately did not come as much of a surprise, but the multi-year deal was not something that could've been foreseen.
"I thought I had learned a long time ago to never touch religion or politics", Never said.
The Cavaliers beat the Celtics, Bulls and Hawks to advance to the NBA Finals and Kyrie would play in Game 1 against the Warriors, but went down to the ground in overtime and not return for the series after he fractured his left kneecap.
"I guess it is never touch religion, politics or anyone against Kobe", Never cracked.
Additionally, while the Cavs talk about winning, a couple players on this list may imporve their trade value by virtue of getting more opportunities with James gone.
An unknown vandal spray painted a yellow line across the mural over the weekend, adding the words "No King, ' 'LeFraud, ' and '3-6, ' the latter being a reference to James" lifetime record in the NBA Finals between his two tenures in Cleveland and one stint in Miami. "At first when we had the original piece, there was a ton of positivity, but also a ton of like pro-Kobe, anti-LeBron sentiment. In 2018, it was just about doing what he wants to do".
"I got a ton of support", Never said.
"I called him and said, 'Well, did the sun come up this morning?'" Elisburg said, according to ESPN's Ramona Shelburne.
- I'm going to be so rich like Kylie Jenner - Moesha Boduong
- Man with world's longest fingernails finally cuts them off
- Top 5 matches between Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Trump Protest Sends Green Day's 'American Idiot' Up UK Charts
- Fortnite Season 5 starting on July 12
- Nawaz Sharif to reach Lahore on July 13 to face jail
- Three Former Legends Named to 2018 MLB All-Star Game
- Bank of Canada raises interest rate for first time in 6 months
- Explosion levels buildings in Wisconsin town
- Donald Trump says USA commitment to North Atlantic Treaty Organisation remains strong