Microsoft has started rolling out cumulative updates to various Windows 10 versions, including the latest Windows 10 April 2018 Update. If it goes smoothly, the update would be a positive move for the tech giant after a spate of - shall we say - less-than-smooth rollouts these past few months.
Build 17713, which is available now to all Windows Insiders in the Fast ring, will give Notepad users the ability to do wrap-around find and replace for the first time. And programmers will get the long asked-for feature of line ending support for Unix/Linux and Macintosh code. The security patches are now available for Windows 10 version 1803, Windows 10 Fall Creators Update version 1709, the original Creators Update version 1703, and the Anniversary Update.
Notepad users can use Ctrl-Mousewheel, Ctrl+ or Ctrl-, or the new Zoom option under View to change the zoom level of text in the editor. Users are still free to disable the status bar if they choose to do so. Microsoft said that it also improved the PDF reader performance, which should open pages more quickly as you scroll through them, as well as as the PDF toolbar, which is now easier to use. The new build of the upcoming Windows 10 version 1809, out later this year, includes another massive list of new features.
Users will be able to fully configure the Application Guard without messing with Registry key settings, and those whose computers are managed by enterprise policies will also be able to check what configurations their IT administration has made for their machines.
You may use the shortcut Ctrl-Backspace to delete the last word.
It seems Microsoft's least popular OS since Windows ME, Windows 8.1, is being dropped like a hot potato by an increasing number of companies.
- Jordan Henderson keeps getting texts from Jurgen Klopp during World Cup
- Trump Protest Sends Green Day's 'American Idiot' Up UK Charts
- This Is the Most Tender Photo of the World Cup So Far
- Top 5 matches between Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Woolworths Recalls Frozen Rice Mix Amid European Listeriosis Outbreak
- Government reopens probe of Emmett Till slaying
- LeBron James called former teammate Kyrie Irving soft
- Thai Navy SEALs Share New Cave Rescue Video
- Homeless man with no arms charged with stabbing tourist in Florida
- Narongsak promises last 5 survivors to be extracted faster tomorrow