"I'll be taken straight to jail".
"This picture will haunt many in the future", tweeted the Pakistani journalist who first posted the photo on social media.
While talking to the reporters, Hussain Nawaz told, " Ami has opened her eyes after one month".
Sharif and daughter Maryam landed at UAE's Abu Dhabi International Airport on Friday morning. Nawaz and Maryam will be flying from Abu Dhabi to Lahore on Etihad Airways flight EY243.
A larger number of impounded containers have been dispatched at more than 50 points in the city, including Thokar Niaz Baig, Multan Road, Ghari Shahu, Davis Road, Band Road, Lakshmi Chowk, Babu Sabu Interchange, Mazang Chungi, Model Town- Link Road, Bhatta Chowk, Cantt Entrance, Shahdara Chowk, Azaadi Flyover, Raiwand Road, Ring Road, Airport & Surrounding Areas, Yateem Khana Chowk and All Interchanges of main cities of Punjab on Motorway M2 towards Lahore, to block the roads.
Supporters of Sharif's Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) party said they will march to the airport there, where he is due to land, in defiance of a ban on all public rallies.
The two PML-N leaders are returning to Pakistan to face a prison sentence handed out on July 6 by an accountability court in the Avenfield properties case, one of the three corruption cases against him following the Panama Papers scandal. The party's past five years in power has been punctuated by the civil-military discord that has plagued Pakistan since its inception.
"Everyone is involved in this blatant rigging from the caretaker Punjab chief minister to the caretaker interior minister and police officials", the PML-N president asserted, as he warned the officials concerned of "fair judgement" if the PML-N is voted to power again.
"That is why he is willing to lose 10 years of his life over this".
In August 2017, Kulsoom Nawaz was diagnosed with lymphoma cancer and has undergone several chemotherapy sessions.
They will be arrested on their arrival at Lahore airport from where they will be taken to Islamabad by helicopter so that they can be sent to Adiala jail for imprisonment, the report said.
Pakistan's embattled former prime minister Nawaz Sharif and his daughter Maryam are set to arrive in Lahore on Friday to face arrest in a corruption case, amid high security and a massive crackdown on his party activists.
"If he steps out of the house, he will be arrested", said the police.
- Wimbledon 2018: Indignant Novak Djokovic is joy to watch once more
- Puerto Rican T-shirt video controversy results in officer's resignation
- Ryan issues warning to ex-FBI lawyer defying subpoena
- Sen. Baldwin won't back Trump's pick for Supreme Court
- Donald Trump says USA commitment to North Atlantic Treaty Organisation remains strong
- Love Island’s Frankie Foster plans to make Samira Mighty his girlfriend
- Trump Protest Sends Green Day's 'American Idiot' Up UK Charts
- Trump says ready to help some North Atlantic Treaty Organisation states buy US arms
- Melania Trump yellow gown at Blenheim Palace
- Woolworths Recalls Frozen Rice Mix Amid European Listeriosis Outbreak