It has not been confirmed who will join Her Majesty on the iconic viewpoint, but royal watchers are hoping Kate will make a second appearance.
As the Honorary Air Commandant of the organisation it's understood the Duchess wanted to be there for the day's events, regardless of officially being on maternity leave, following the birth of Prince Louis in April.
Markle is another royal who's found her go-to wares. This marks the first time the Duchess of Sussex has worn the French label.
For royal fashion fans that meant two more opportunities to see the Duchess of Sussex in action and see how her style is evolving. Kate will attend a state banquet hosted by the Queen at Buckingham Palace.
ACM Hillier told the Press Association he knows the royal family will enjoy the day of events - held 100 days since the official centenary anniversary. To release, Middleton chose a stylish dress from your favorite British brand Alexander McQueen.
She wore one to Princess Charlotte's christening in July 2015 and repeated the look for the Trooping of the Color in July 2016 and a commemoration ceremony in Belgium in 2017.
She arrived with her husband Prince William and an affectionate Meghan Markle and Prince Harry for the service.
White gloves are a mainstay of the Queen's wardrobe, no matter what the weather, and while Meghan has yet to actually don any gloves (apart from leather ones in winter), at yesterday's christening she was carrying a pair that matched her olive Ralph Lauren dress.
Kate Middleton wore a light brown hat designed by Jane Taylor to Prince Louis's christening.
- Peter Strzok to be 'RECALLED FOR CONTEMPT' After Fiery Testimony — CAPITOL CLASH
- U.S. convict's execution blocked by drug company
- Charles Oakley gets arrested for alleged cheating at a casino
- Pliskova latest star to fall at Wimbledon
- Microsoft counters Slack with a free version of Teams
- Anderson, Isner in second-longest Wimbledon singles match
- Denver agrees to deal with Isaiah Thomas
- Trump lands fresh blow on PM after attacking Brexit plan
- Massive fuel tank explosion rocks Cairo airport
- 'A great meeting': Trump wants North Atlantic Treaty Organisation allies to double defence spending